You’re Too Busy Making Money. No Business Can Survive That.
– Build a business that makes money while you're on vacation
– Get a grip on why businesses never grow up, and how yours can.
– Move your business from survival, through success, to significance.
– Grow a business quickly that you can enjoy for decades.
Making Money is Killing Your Business is built on profoundly simple ideas that have been around forever and ignored as being too simple to work. Chuck Blakeman has learned the hard way that profound things are always simple. These few things will revolutionize any business willing to give up complexity for effectiveness.
Making Money helps business owners move from a focus on trying to make money to building a business that does it for them while they’re on vacation. It debunks the idea that small business is a 30 year grind, and introduces the concept of building a business in just three to five years that runs itself.
Making Money also replaces the traditional concept of retirement with using your business to quickly build your Ideal Lifestyle, moving you and your business from survival through success to significance.
Your business should throw off both time and money, not just money. This book helps business owners make more money in less time, get back to the passion that brought them into business in the first place, and build a business they can enjoy for decades.
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Crankset Group Publishing; First Edition edition (March 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984334300
- ISBN-13: 978-0984334308
- Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 5.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds